A course with a powerful and proven curriculum that enables not-for-profit organizations to dramatically increase revenue, resources and community engagement.
The Harold Grinspoon Foundation commissioned a study to track the outcomes of a 9 month Culture of Philanthropy course led by Laurie Herrick. This course is the inspiration for the Choose Abundance Intensive.
“We raised $1.6M for our capital campaign and increased our annual fundraising from $80,000 to over $400,000 in the last 2 years. Building a Culture of Philanthropy with Rainmaker was transformational!”
Bert Carter – President & CEO, Willie Ross School for the Deaf
Why Choose Abundance?
In Rainmaker's Choose Abundance Intensive, the powerful curriculum shows how not-for-profit organizations can dramatically increase revenue, resources, and community engagement.
The Choose Abundance Intensive trains, motivates and inspires your team to implement a game-changing model for resource abundance – an intentional Culture of Philanthropy.
“We raised $250,000 of new money for our recreation programs
due to having built a Culture of Philanthropy.”
– Former Chief Development Officer, Pittsburgh JCC
Choose Abundance Intensive
The intensive is 9 months. It will be delivered in a combination of in-person and virtual sessions.
- Kickoff Session: Sep 10-12, 2023 (In-Person, Milwaukee)
- Winter Session: Dec 17-19, 2023 (Virtual)
- Final Work Session: May 19-21, 2024 (In-Person, TBD)
Monthly Ongoing Course Activities:
- Team Coaching Calls
- Readings/Homework: 2-4 hrs per month
- $20,000 per team (3-5 members)
Top Reasons to APPLY
- You want to enhance fundraising success
- You want to fully integrate a Culture of Philanthropy
- You want build deeper donor relations and partnerships
- You want to create more engagement with your community