Rainmaker 2019-2020 Workshop Series
We are postponing the remainder of the previously scheduled workshops in this series, as they will be more effective when we can have them in-person at a future time.
Instead, as a result of the present crisis of COVID-19, we invite you to gather virtually with us to share best practices and address the challenging times we find ourselves in.
Please join us for a FREE interactive online forum:
Strengthening a Culture of Philanthropy in Times Like These
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Registration is required. Please click here to register.
In this session we will examine:
- How do we address the crisis?
- How do we use this crisis to both make good decisions for our present time and deepen connections with your colleagues, your mission and your supporters for long term sustainability?
- How can board members help your agency employ best governance practices for times of crisis?
- How can we maintain a connection with our staff, board, supporters, and stakeholders?
- How to lead your agency in a way that advances your work beyond where it currently is.
FYI we have structured our workshop fees so that the more people who attend from the same organization, the less it will cost the organization. We are all about making transformative change possible and our experience shows that it happens when a combination of organizational leaders show up at the table. We are making it EASY for you to send 3 - 5 participants!
Workshops happening in 2020:
- Board Development: Bored to Brilliant – Better Meetings- Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Storytelling in Your Fundraising- Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Developing a Major Donor Program - Wednesday, April 29, 2020